Please mark your calendar and bring a friend…
- June 14, 2012 ~ Jung and the Law Presented by: Michael Ethridge, Attorney and Guy Vitetta, Attorney
- May 31, 2014 ~ Mystical Marriage Special Event (coincides with Spoleto Festival) Presented by: McLean Sheperd, MD Dermatologist, Visual Artist
- May 10, 2014 ~ Individuation and the Hero Myth Presented by: Dr. John R. Johnson, PhD, NCPsyA Jungian Analyst
- April 12, 2014 ~ Archetypes of Love: Eros, Philia, and Agape Presented by: June McDaniel, PhD Professor of Religious Studies, College of Charleston
- March 8, 2014 ~ Exploring Trauma in Character Structures of the Psyche Presented by: Sharon Martin, PhD Jungian Analyst
- February 8, 2014 ~ Midlife and Other Life Crossings Presented by: Alvaro Giraldo, MD Jungian Analyst
- January 11, 2014 ~ The Healing Power of the Feminine The Healing Power of the Feminine Presented by: Nancy Qualls, PhD Jungian Analyst, Author Dr. Jung wrote, “Where love reigns, there is no will to power; and where the will to power is paramount, love is lacking.” These words seemingly describe much of our civilization as we experience it in our daily news headlines or in our ...